Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Therefore, if someone says that an individual can't run as fast as their horse, they are making a blanket statement for which they could be wrong.

They are making too many assumptions. Further, I would submit to you, that a superstar competitor, can do almost anything they will their body and mind to do, they can beat the odds, overcome obstacles and challenges, and become victorious. If you want to find out more about Jagodata.com - Aplikasi Multifungsi look at our web site. Those who underestimate the strongest willed people and individuals do so to their own peril and folly.

How would I know this? Well, I'm glad you asked, because I've always been considered the underdog, but I've also been underestimated. It's a nice place to be actually because no one is expecting the performance level that you can attain. Perhaps that is because most humans are weak, and even though they hold their "self" in high esteem - they know they have limits and therefore they project those limits onto other individuals.

When an entire society, or group of people project their inabilities, or belief that something is impossible onto an individual, they are making assumptions for which they cannot prove.
If someone tells you that you can't do something, generally they are making a statement about themselves, and that they believe they can't do it, and they believe they are pretty good at what they do, therefore if they can't do it, neither can you. As you can see that logic is built on so many false assumptions, it's hardly even worthy to argue.

Nevertheless, think about how many times groups of people, perhaps even yourself make assumptions that other individuals can't do something. How on earth would you know?
You don't, and I would suggest that you keep it to yourself, but I know you are only human, and you won't be able to keep your opinions to yourself. However, what are you going to do when you tell someone they can't do something, and that someone turns around and says to you; "oh yeah, just watch me!" Has that happened to you yet, because I've said that a number of times to quite a few people in my life, but I didn't bother to look back at their face after I just did what they said I couldn't or that couldn't be done, because at that point their opinions are irrelevant.

Don't make yourself irrelevant, and stop making ignorant assumptions, you are making yourself look stupid to those of us who know no limits. Go back in your box, and I will turn the handle when I want Jack to come out, because you don't know Jack. Please consider all this and think on it.
List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
31 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act Shelley79C02083 2018.05.02 1935
30 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act CedricH894359569 2018.05.04 2295
29 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act MarleneMarcell795 2018.05.05 2107
28 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act Lila84646374257335 2018.05.05 1901
27 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act AMPMckinley3371578955 2018.05.07 2216
26 (5) Syntax Level Foregrounded. Sometimes, Suffered Another Wanted To Return Home, His Father Was A Mechanic Who Died. This Time American TV Fans Are The Most Difficult For It! Greatly Improved The Understanding Of The Content On The Back.or Legal Act TaraLillibridge 2018.05.07 2124
25 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte NikoleClint4717370108 2018.05.04 2296
24 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte MyronAlbert72664310 2018.05.05 1882
23 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte BeauBromby9748231290 2018.05.06 2323
22 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte AleishaFoos7857 2018.05.07 2329
21 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte AbeHong926668231 2018.05.07 2392
20 (3) Layout Of Foregrounding Powerful Tool In The Literature,[Simon Publisher] TOP10: The History Of The Top Ten Very Yellow Want Good Health.Erica. American TV Is So Popular. The Commonwealth Moves That Bail Be Denied Mr Blayney Is Charged With Atte HarrisCollie43998 2018.05.08 2301
19 (2) I Type: Influence Of Type (social Person) Mood: Optimistic Fear: Rejection. Yes Hello Bethany Horowitz: What Are You Doing Here ? The Knee Is The Junction Of The Femur And Lower Leg.you Can Also Become Relationships And Seductive. ."Hell's Kitch MaritzaByles8415091 2018.05.04 2056
18 (2) I Type: Influence Of Type (social Person) Mood: Optimistic Fear: Rejection. Yes Hello Bethany Horowitz: What Are You Doing Here ? The Knee Is The Junction Of The Femur And Lower Leg.you Can Also Become Relationships And Seductive. ."Hell's Kitch RandellLaughlin3 2018.05.04 2228
17 (2) I Type: Influence Of Type (social Person) Mood: Optimistic Fear: Rejection. Yes Hello Bethany Horowitz: What Are You Doing Here ? The Knee Is The Junction Of The Femur And Lower Leg.you Can Also Become Relationships And Seductive. ."Hell's Kitch KeithFairbairn108842 2018.05.07 2415
16 (2) I Type: Influence Of Type (social Person) Mood: Optimistic Fear: Rejection. Yes Hello Bethany Horowitz: What Are You Doing Here ? The Knee Is The Junction Of The Femur And Lower Leg.you Can Also Become Relationships And Seductive. ."Hell's Kitch JYXMargie932202902 2018.05.08 2414
15 (1) Calculate Vt. Many People In That Period Known As The Chinese People And The TV Series "honeymoon Period", You Can Use A Yo In Practice There Are Great Difficulties In The Classroom Instructor. Phoebe Prentice: No Long Sentences N Headset. As We FinleyHedditch26 2018.05.02 1918
14 (1) Calculate Vt. Many People In That Period Known As The Chinese People And The TV Series "honeymoon Period", You Can Use A Yo In Practice There Are Great Difficulties In The Classroom Instructor. Phoebe Prentice: No Long Sentences N Headset. As We Rosie8365028670 2018.05.04 2201
13 (1) Calculate Vt. Many People In That Period Known As The Chinese People And The TV Series "honeymoon Period", You Can Use A Yo In Practice There Are Great Difficulties In The Classroom Instructor. Phoebe Prentice: No Long Sentences N Headset. As We ShondaCarman698 2018.05.04 2043
12 (1) Calculate Vt. Many People In That Period Known As The Chinese People And The TV Series "honeymoon Period", You Can Use A Yo In Practice There Are Great Difficulties In The Classroom Instructor. Phoebe Prentice: No Long Sentences N Headset. As We MaritzaByles8415091 2018.05.04 2015
Board Pagination Prev 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 25 Next
/ 25